A new generation of simulators for the civilian and military marine industry. VSTEP’s NAUTIS simulators fulfil training requirements in full compliance with the latest international maritime standards and regulations and include a full range of simulators, from desktop trainer to full mission bridge.
Your certified training, our mission
NAUTIS Simulators comply to the following international standards and regulations:
- The International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (or STCW)
- IMO Model Courses
- Approved and Certified by DNV – with class notation for Integrated Simulator System, Tug, HSC – to be compliant with the Class A standard for certification of Maritime Simulators No.2.14 January 2011 and compliant with the requirements of the STCW Convention, Regulation I/12.
- Desktop Trainers – Portable simulators for navigation, ECDIS/Radar and radio communications training.
- Full Mission Bridge Simulators – A DNV Class A or Class B certified simulator, based on the latest IMO STCW requirements using either projection or high-end flat screen visualisation technology for a full 240° or 360° simulator experience.
- Desktop & Full Mission OSV Simulators – Train Dynamic Positioning and handling of OSVs with different types of propulsion systems during offshore operations.
- Desktop & Full Mission Tug Simulators – Train the handling of tugs with different propulsion systems during tug operations.
- Engine Room Simulators – Train ship engine room operations, from single to sub- and auxiliairy systems.