VSTEP offers an internship for students in the field of International Business or Commercial Economics.
Your responsibilities as a sales & marketing intern:
- Sales activities: preparing quotations for sales proposals and assisting with tender documents.
- Marketing activities: conducting market research and planning social media campaigns.
- HBO/WO level
- Fluent in English
- Good command of Dutch or another language is a plus
- Commercially-driven with excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Flexible to adapt to dynamic working environment
- Job type: Internship (preferably 3rd year)
- Can start as soon as possible
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Amount of hours per week: 32 or 40 hours
- Salary: €350 per month
You will be working in a professional, young and enthusiastic group of hard working people operating in an innovative and dynamic high growth environment. Your workplace is in the heart of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
You can apply to this function by sending your CV and application letter to Ms. Karin Reichardt, VSTEP’s Internal Operations Manager through firstname.lastname@example.org