VSTEP is a leading international manufacturer of marine simulators and virtual training software for incident response. From its headquarters in Rotterdam, a worldwide market is served that includes nautical schools, ship-owners, naval academies, defense forces, emergency response services, airports, port authorities, etc.
The development department is responsible for the manufacturing of our different software products.
To support the development team of VSTEP we invite applications for the position of
Software Engineer (Front-End)
The Software Engineer develops and maintains new or improved software products. Responsibilities include providing innovative and user-friendly applications.
- You are an experienced C# or C++ developer with 3 to 5 years experience
- You have a bachelor or master degree, in Computer Science
- You have good mathematical and analytical skills
- You have strong communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch
- You are a team player but can also work independently
- You are enthusiastic and quality-oriented attitude
- You have a keen interest in GUI development
- You are full-time available and with a Dutch working permit
- You have experience with GUI related technologies, especially WPF
- You have affinity with virtual reality and real-time simulations
- You have past experience as a UX designer
You will be working in a professional, young and enthusiastic group of hard-working people operating in an innovative and dynamic high growth environment. Your workplace is in the heart of Rotterdam, The Netherlands, with flexible working hours, commuting expense and free lunch facilities.
For more information, please contact Ms. Karin Reichardt, VSTEP’s Internal Operations Manager at +31102014520.
You can apply for this job opening by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.