VSTEP is a leading international manufacturer of marine simulators and virtual training software for incident response. From its headquarters in Rotterdam, a worldwide market is served that includes nautical schools, ship-owners, naval academies, defense forces, emergency response services, airports, port authorities, etc.
The development department is responsible for the manufacturing of our different software products.
To support the development team of VSTEP we invite applications for the position of
The Software Engineer develops and maintains new or improved software products. Responsibilities include providing innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions to meet objectives and timing.
- A bachelor or master degree in Computer Science
- Experience with real-time 3D engines
- Knowledge and experience with Object Oriented programming
- 3D mathematical skills
- 3 to 5 years experience in software development in C++ or C#
- Affinity with virtual reality and simulations
- Good communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch
- A team player but can also work independently
- Enthusiastic and service-oriented attitude
- Full-time available and with a Dutch working permit
You will be working in a professional, young and enthusiastic group of hard-working people operating in an innovative and dynamic high growth environment. Your workplace is in the heart of Rotterdam, The Netherlands, with flexible working hours.
For more information, please contact Ms. Karin Reichardt, VSTEP’s Internal Operations Manager at +31102014520.
You can apply for this job opening by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.